Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyzer For Sale

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Tue Sep 9 18:34:49 EDT 1997

        I have a Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyzer for sale.  This is a fully
working unit, although it was originally built for the Swan 350 trans-
ceiver with a 5174 kHz IF, which can be converted by anyone with suf-
ficient hands-on know-how.  For those just getting familiar with the
Heathkit SB-series, this unit is a narrow-band spectrum analyzer that
connects to the plate of an IF amplifier in the receiver, and was sold
with options to accomodate a wide variety of commercial amateur equip-
ment.  Sorry, but my manual is of too poor a quality to provide a copy.
Cosmetically good, with a few scratches on the case and CRT bezel.
Being sold here for $75 plus shipping.

                                          Regards,

                                          Chris

     ,----------------------.       Circuit Design for the
    / If you understand it,  \            RF Impaired
   /   then it's obsolete!   /
   \  _______,--------------'        Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                               Principal Engineer
 oo\                                 ATG Design Services
(__)\       _                          P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                  Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     Technical Editor,
     .       (  ) \                      QRP Quarterly
      '-| )__| :.  \                     QRP ARCI 9464
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__      Email:  ctrask at primenet.com

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks