Cleaning up the basement - A few items For Sale

Don Buska d.buska at AAIATE.COM
Wed Aug 5 09:17:21 EDT 1998

Cleaning up the basement a little.  Here are a few items that I
have for sale.  Pictures are available on my website at
http://www.qsl.net/n9oo in the For Sale / Wanted area.

National CRM Monitor Scope.  A rarity for the National collector!  This
little 1" oscilloscope (uses RCA-913 tube) dates from the 1930's.