Quality capacitor bridge and more....general info

talen talen at INETPORT.COM
Fri Aug 20 18:33:40 EDT 1999

We all appreciate quality gear and many of us work on the
units. I came across a capacitor/inductor/resistor bridge
of the same Military quality as the TV-7D/U tube testers. This is
the Military "ZM-11/U Bridge"....Fair Radio sells the manual. If you
ever come across one at a reasonable price, pick it up. It's small
(less than 12" on a side), has 8 tubes, will measure paper/mica
leakage down to .05 microamps (10,000meg), electrolytic leakage
stepped 0-25ma/0-5ma/0-1ma, capacitor "in circuit test" with a
10.4Mhz osc, iron core transformer turns ratio, etc, etc and of
course capacitor/resistor/inductor values.

Two of these showed up on E-Bay recently so maybe they are
coming available in Government Surplus ? The unit is also known
as a Clough Brengle CB-712.

Neat tool. No, I don't have one for sale.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: subscribe BOATANCHORS yourfirstname yourlastname
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
Archives for BOATANCHORS: http://www.tempe.gov/archives
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list