Need info on charging deep cycle battery

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Dec 2 23:48:27 EST 1999

Gents,
I am including the BA group on this because I know that some of you know the
answers. Thank you for your graciousness.

Lane

 I have a new Champion deep cycle RV/marine battery. Something like 160
amp/hours. I would like to know what chargers are available to keep this
thing topped off 24 hours a day. I will be using it with my TS-850S and some
other 12vdc operated items. I would like to hook up a trickle charger(?) and
just have it be the "leave it and forget it" type.

 Any suggestions? I'll be going to Wal Mart and Sears on saturday to see
what they have but would like some info first.

 Thanks and 73s

 Lane
Ku7i