Howard 437A

JohnJack M Iverson jackiv at JUNO.COM
Sat Jul 10 13:59:51 EDT 1999

Dave, the lesson here is   do  not  "hose the chassis off" if you did get
water in the tx, the best way is to put it (the tx) in the oven at 235
degrees for about 1 to 2 hours. after removing it, drizzle a good grade
of transformer varnish on the exposed windings   you will have to take
the covers off to do this.
a much simpler approach would be --  do not get any wound, insulated
devices wet--   ok?
   I shall now wait for the comments from the group.    don't hit me too
hard..   old jack

Jack Iverson    K0EWU    jackiv at juno.com
ARRL,  IEEE LM,  RCA, AMI, ARCI, QCWA,CCA

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS