Looking for black wrinkle paint

Paul Litwinovich paull at WSHU.ORG
Tue Nov 16 09:58:35 EST 1999

I am restoring a National HRO M series receiver. The radio is in great shape
and was ordered with all the options which were available at the time. This
is the rack mounted version. The section which contained the power supply,
speaker and storage drawers for the coils was stored in a shed and almost
all of the wrinkle finish paint has flaked off. Is there a source for paint
which I can apply myself to create the original effect, or a shop where I
can send the panel to have it repainted in wrinkle finish?

I am also looking for the 2 broadcast band coils which are the only coils
still needed to make the rig complete.

Thanks in advance
73

Paul Litwinovich