Goodies for Sale

Dave davidh at GETNET.COM
Sat Nov 20 09:13:57 EST 1999

I have the following items for sale. As far as shipping, I am in
Phoenix, Arizona and I will ship overseas

Heathkit V-7A VTVM - $35 +Shipping

Has original manual. Excellent cosmetic condition except a hard to see
hairline crack on the upper left hand corner of the meter.  Works fine
except on resistance. Maybe needs a battery?

A Pair of Accurate Instruments Model 157 Tube Testers -$40+ shipping

Two Accurate Instrument Model 157 tube testers. These are compact tube
testers that will test octal, loctal, seven and nine pin as well as a
host of other tubes including nuvistors and compactrons. One unit works
(the one with the cracked meter face) and the other works
intermittently. One unit has a cracked but glued meter face. Otherwise
both are in decent condition. Their is a manual included which has all
of the settings.

Tubes: These are all untested - can't test them in my Hickok 605

ï Two 829's and Two 832's - $35 + shipping
Two are in the original boxes and two are not

ï New in the box, Amperex AX9903 - $20 plus shipping
This is a military numbered 5894

ï Three Amperex 5894's  -$30 + shipping
These look unused but no boxes

ïNew in the box Eimac VT-127 - $15 + shipping

4D32 Transmitting Tube - $25 + shipping
New Old Stock Raytheon Tube in original box. Used in Collins 32V series
transmitters and Johnson Viking I

Westinghouse Tube Portable Radio - $35 + shipping

A nice portable radio from the 1950's - a Westinghouse model H-414P4.
This is a four tube radio. Inside is in excellent shape - no battery
corrosion. The case is also excellent except for a a hairline crack on
the top of the case towards the back. This unit is untested as I don't
have the batteries to check it. Colors are two different shades of gray

73 and tnx for looking,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

                 ex-N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at
My Home Page:

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page -