T15 ARC-5 Transmitters And Phono Oscillators

Mike Silva mjsilva at JPS.NET
Fri Sep 10 22:33:51 EDT 1999

I wonder if this wasn't a common sight to anybody driving around in a DF
van -- kids look up, do a double-take, and immediately run off to dismantle
their illicit station, certain that the DF van was sent after them on the
direct orders of the President...

73,
Mike, KK6GM

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov