SX-28 Mystery Mod ??

Stephen C. Finch sfillc at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Apr 13 23:16:13 EDT 2000

Ron,

I don't know the radio, but look to see where the plate of the tube is
connected to.  It may be a BFO so the radio could receive SSB.  Or maybe
some kind of AGC.  The part of the original circuit where the plate (or
cathode depending upon the circuit) is connected may give you a clue.

Good luck,

Steve Finch
AI0W