Telegraph licenses

Jeffrey Herman jeffreyh at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Apr 13 23:39:07 EDT 2000

At 10:29 PM 04/13/2000 -0400, David C. wrote:
>Are these certifications recognized towards anything in the commercial
>realm?  How about in government
>facilities where communication gear is maintained and operated (e.g. law
>enforcement, fire, emergency response, and other public services)?

I believe you only need the GROL certificate to work on commercial/
public safety radio equipment now.

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list