Callbook from early 1960s?

John W. King jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Nov 19 18:28:39 EST 2000

The call sign I removed from my WRL Globe Chief 90 was K8HTV. I looked
it up on QRZ and it no longer exists. In addition, the call sign was not
assigned to anyone in 1993, so the owner must have expired or the call
sign expired before 1993. If you have any call books from 1956 through
the 1980s I would appreciate knowing who he was and what his address
was. Not knowing how the license became unassigned makes looking for him
like shooting fish in a barrel. Would like to know if he was  original
holder of the call and if he held it until it no longer was recorded as
not belonging to anyone. Basically, I am trying to determine if he was
the original owner of the Globe Chief 90. The manual is excellent, like
new and original, appearing as if it had not been handled very much.
Any info and clues will be appreciated. Thanks, John, K5PGW