Gary Booker/PRS/CT/ATLAS COPCO is out of the office.

gbooker at RENTALSERVICE.COM gbooker at RENTALSERVICE.COM
Fri Dec 21 03:00:42 EST 2001

I will be out of the office from 12/19/2001 until 01/02/2002.

I will be on vacation from Wednesday, Dec. 19th until Wednesday, January
2nd.

If you have an urgent need that cannot wait until my return please contact
Les Verow at (281) 209-2007.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!