time to cry

Comfort kraft admin at COMFORTTEXAS.COM
Tue Jun 26 09:56:56 EDT 2001

RE: time to cryChris- The auction would not be free- it costs plenty of money to have an auction, the auctioneers are not working gratis.  From the information presented on the list concerning the auction in question, I would doubt that the sk's widow made any if at all money, it probably cost her to have the auction.
Thank You,
George R. Griesbach
505 River Oaks Rd.
Comfort, Texas, 78013
admin at comforttexas.com
www.comforttexas.com
W5GRG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Mangus
  To: 'Comfort kraft'
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 8:50 AM
  Subject: RE: time to cry

  That makes complete sense George.  You don't want her 'eaten alive' by the sharks so you eat her yourself ahead of time.  Your plan will deny her any money from your things.

  My wife knows that she has my blessing to sell what she can and get what she can...God knows she'll need every penny.

  Another $.02 on the pile...

  Chris / N7WBZ

  Christopher Mangus - Arizona State University
  Database.Support at asu.edu
  College of Business IT - Database Administration
  MS SQL Server DBA  /  Part-Time Oracle DBA
  Voice 480.965.3553