WTB or T: RCA HAM NEWS

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Wed Sep 4 23:30:14 EDT 2002

Mike,

I have never seen a bound set of HAM TIPS.  I would also
be interested to know how many issues RCA published
and how many GE published past the bound editions.
Has anyone ever put together a list?  If not, maybe I
can at least put a list of what I have on my web site.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com