FS: Heathkit DX-40 Parts

Dave Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sat Aug 23 22:03:34 EDT 2003

Just finished parting a DX-40 that had a cooked power transformer. Here
is what I have left. The pi-network and bandswitch assembly have been
sold. Some of these may fit a DX-35 also. I will ship international.
Shipping prices are for the USA. If you are outside the USA,  e-mail me
for a shipping quote

DX-40 Panel.............$30 shipped
Some light scratches, no extra holes, good Heathkit emblem

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40panel.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40panel2.jpg

DX-40 Cabinet...........$20 shipped
No extra holes or dents but needs repainting. No crystal door. Cabinet
may also fit the DX-35.

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40cabinet.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40cabinet2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40cabinet3.jpg

DX-40 Plate Meter........$25 shipped
Good condition. Includes the metal shield. No cracks, a few light
scratches that can be buffed out with Novus Plastic Polish. May also fit
DX-35?

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40meter.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40meter2.jpg

DX-40 Knob Set..........$35 Shipped
All knobs including knob for crystal switch on the back of the
transmitter. Good condition. May also fit DX-35?

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40knobset.jpg

DX-40 Power Supply Filter Choke.....$25 shipped

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40filterchoke.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40filterchoke2.jpg

DX-40 Plate Choke Assembly....$13 shipped
Plate choke, ceramic plate cap

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40platechoke.jpg

DX-40 Tube Set.....$35 shipped
Set of tubes for the DX-40 consists of a 6146B, 6DE7, two 6CL6's and a
12AX7. All test very strong on my Hickok 605 tube tester.

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40tubeset.jpg

73 and thanks for looking,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK                    http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector Extraordinaire preferring
Hallicrafters, National and what ever else looks interesting!