LINEAR AMP (need)

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Wed Mar 5 14:47:22 EST 2003

Hi BA Gang
Thanks for your input lately on whether to fix or find a home for the B&W
linear. I decided not to spend the time to restore.

However, I'm committed on another little amp project. Uses pr 572Bs. I have
doubts to how well the "little" band switch will hang in there. So I'm
attempting to find another.
Here's the discription: Ceramic a must with wiper type contacts, 5 position,
double (2 wafers, hopefully), & a SHAFT EXTENSION out back side for a
coupling (std 1/4" x 1/2" L) to drive shaft to input tunning section (that
is in rear of amp chassis). Also it would be nice  to be panel mounted. Size
approx 2+" in dia. (not necessarily round). I can supply a pic if need be.
Probably the most likely place to find this switch is in someones junk box.
I know I have several myself that I "came by" but doesn't have the extension
or 2 wafers. I have no idea who might make such a switch today and Johnson
long sense stopped manuf.
Thanks Guys for looking
73 es Dee

Again, any help appreciated. And again, thanks to you all