CAPS - IN OR OUT

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 8 12:59:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

My personal feeling is to get my boatanchors working whatever it takes,
especially wigh changing under the chassis parts.  If you come over to look at my
collection, you are more than welcome to raise the "hood" or look through the
louvers in the back in the case of solid tops, but there is no way I am going
to take the rig out of the cabinet for you to look underneath.  I save the caps
I take out so that in the unlikely event that I sell a unit, the new owner
has the option of repackaging the replaced components or leaving things as they
are.  99% or my collection will be with me until they carry me out of here and
at that point, "What? Me worry?"

73,

John,  W4AWM