A learning Development... re: eBay

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Aug 21 20:04:18 EDT 2004

I've had very good luck with the USPS. A USPS Money Order by mail gives them
jurisdiction and an on-line complaints to the Postal Inspectors have brought
satisfaction, 100%. Most people think that a term in the Federal Penn for Mail Fraud
is not worth a few dollars. I've heard too many stories about credit card problems and
the card company lack of response to use them.

Without a credit card number, how do you pay eSnipe?

-John