A learning Development... re: eBay

van lincoln vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 21 20:09:57 EDT 2004

I'm a charter e-snipe user also, and paid $200 in the beginning, probably
four or five years ago for the points to spend, still have 8000 to go.

So you see that I've bought  PLENTY of items, and use my credit card
most of the time.  You have explained it well.

Some of my friends also share this irrational fear of using
their card on-line as well.  I feel more secure
with a credit card or paypal than money order or anything else!!!
( never accept a cashiers check, too many forgeries are out there!)
Some of them lately have seen the light and thanked me for
getting them used to the benefits of a VISA or MC.......( this is NOT a debit
card, please note.  they do not have the same protections)

van wd8aam