Pricing Help Needed -- Long

Orrin & Phyllis minmar at 2Z.NET
Wed Feb 25 13:50:11 EST 2004

Hello out there,

I have been out touch with the used test equipment and component market
for about 5 or 6 years now. There are no hamfests in the wilds of
Northern Minnesota, in fact there is nothing except lakes, Pine trees,
and lots of deer and bear, but I love it. Right now there is 3 to 4 feet
of ice on the lakes. But I digress, sorry.

I have the following excess test equipment, gear and discrete components
that needs pricing.

1 Collins S-line cabinet in mint condition, but unpainted with all parts
except Collins screws.
2 Leader Insturments mint condition tracking audio level meters, one
dual channel.
1 TEK Model 130 L/C meter
1 Telex/Hygain Rotator, mint. With template for mounting and manual.
3 Pieces of Heath test gear.
6 Stancor PC-8407 Xfrmrs. never used.
       Primary  117 V.
       3 Secondaries-- 650 V CT 55 Ma DC  /   5 V 2.5 Amps. /  6.3 V 2.0
Amps.
A bunch of  wiered precision variables, one in a massive Alum. casting.
Judging by the plate
     shape it is differential.
Many Motorola RF IC's.  To many to list here, you can tell me what you
need
Many discrete transistors.                                 Same
A bunch of other discrete components.              Same

All the test equipment works and there are manuals for every thing ,some
repros.

        PLEASE DONT ASK TO BUY THINGS BEFORE I HAVE THEM PRICED.
        I WILL POST A LIST WHEN ALL IS PRICED.

 Thanks in advance to those who help with this mess!!!

Orrin Bentz

73 de EX   N0HYF     "Keep em Glowing"    minmar at 2z.net