FS: SX-88 Receiver

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sat Apr 9 14:10:01 EDT 2005

Hallicrafters SX-88 Receiver in nice condition.  It's a Run 2 with serial
number 296.  It's been recapped and has a refurbished front panel.  The
bezel has been replaced and the original warped bezel is included.  It has
excellent knobs and glass and comes with an extra band switch belt.  The two
IF cans on the left rear have signs of epoxy repair, the cabinet needs
painting and a 3-wire power cable would be a nice addition.  The inside is
clean but not polished.  It comes with the original manual and the receiver
is fully functional.  I can deliver to Belton or ship postpaid CONUS for
$4,995.  If you are truly interested I can provide pictures or schedule a
test drive.  If you have questions about this rare piece please let me know.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX  78239-3218