RME-69 question

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Aug 3 15:33:24 EDT 2005

Christian,

There is a downloadable copy of the RME 69 manual on the BAMA site.

I have one but had to tear it down a bit to work on some rust problems
-- it is still waiting to be put back together so no idea of how well it
works. Pretty cool unit - everything is soldered onto the top plate of
the chassis so it is a bear to even think about doing any extensive work
on.  But it certainly should help keep it stable (both thermally and
electrically).

Value?  I have no idea.  Very difficult to say - depends on who wants to
buy it, condition, etc. As a pragmatic collector (and cheap also!) I
would guesstimate $50 to $200 with a nominal range of $75 to $100.  Wow,
that should stir up a ruckus!

So check it out throughly - make sure it is all there and check for rust
and the like. Good luck and enjoy.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY