DX60 - The Plot Thickens

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Dec 30 18:01:28 EST 2005

OK I found another DX60 manual (poaper) and this one shows the
voltages. It says 280V AC across the HV secondary so looks like I
have fixed the stupid problem by unplugging the badly bodged
modification of a PTT relay add-on!

You guys should see this DX60B. The chassis is so clean and
shiny, I could comb my hair by using it as a mirror!
Inside and out looks almost like new... oine or two cruddy areas,
but you could hardly guess that is (probably about) 40 years old!

See you all on the air soon!