SSB Operation clear down to 7000 KHZ ....

phillip rand philw7bw at MSN.COM
Fri Jan 20 15:48:33 EST 2006

Geez fellas, you have sure beaten this one to death!! I have been operating CW primarily for 67 years, and have NEVER, repeat NEVER had any QRM from a SSB station on any band. Have I been living in a dream world??If all of these dozens of comments is about making a point that we need segregated band plans, I agree. But none of us owns any part of any band. A "please QSY" to your contact would sure solve the problem. I know that this e-mail is very simplistic, but I am that kind of a guy.

Phil Rand, W7BW