Orlando Hamcation Boatachors Lunch

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Jan 30 10:31:51 EST 2006

Thanks Todd -

Part of the reason you see "e Bay prices" on the more plush
equipment is the absurdly high admission price for sellers.

I think Orlando is now the largest hamfest in Florida but
a lot of sellers think they can jack things way up.
The vast majority of that kind of equipment goes home with
the seller!