Orlando Hamcation Boatachors Lunch

Freeberg, Scott (STP) Scott.Freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Mon Jan 30 11:14:49 EST 2006

Something else I notice at hamfests are the small tube sellers quoting prices from their Antique Electronics Supply catalog..... Last swapmeet I was at, I asked the price of a tube, guy pulls out his AES catalog, finds the tube, gives me that price... Letsee, for the same price, AES offers a money back guarantee vs I'll never see this guy again.. Hmmmm, wonder where I'll buy a tube from... har har har

At that same swapmeet, another guy with some tubes was rattling off prices from his AES catalog as well but when I wandered by his table near the end of the swap meet, he was now selling for 1/2 AES price.... I bought some..

73, Scott WA9WFA