Getting the Word Out on 217stufforsale

Greg Gore; WA1KBQ GARDGORE at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 10 08:58:33 EDT 2006

Possible solution; I have done this before and it will work for several days
until the "bay" eventually catches it. Post an auction in the receivers
section and put something like "Contact Info for 217stufforsale" in the title, then
of course post the following in the description:

Ebay seller 217stufforsale registered under:

KELLY NACCARATO  (McLaughlin's girlfriend)
710 HIDDEN LANE
GUILFORD, CT 06437
United States
(203) 640-3415

Actual 217stufforsaleSeller:

MICHAEL Mc LAUGHLIN; KB1LMI
PO BOX 237
GUILFORD CT 06437

When they find it several days later they will just cancel it and send you a
form letter stating why it was cancelled. By the way, in case anyone is
interested I just called the phone number and got Naccarato's voice mail.

Regards, Greg