[FLBOATANCHORS] W1PE: League pulls RM-11306

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Apr 29 15:26:44 EDT 2007

To Ray and the other nay-sayers,

The ARRL will be what ever we make it to be (the members of), not
what you say (rant).  If it wasn't for all the good work the ARRL has
done over the years, you would have nothing to say today - as we
wouldn't be here.

What have you done lately, that is positive for ham radio?  Finding
fault is the easiest thing to do.  Doing something positive or
solving a problem to make things better takes a little effort.

John Dilks, K2TQN
Life Member since 1976.