Smallest Dual-6146 HF Transmitter?

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Wed Aug 22 22:40:54 EDT 2007

Found a little info online about the Meck transmitter.  Interesting.

Since I have the modulator I just need to find the 100W RF section
and power supply that can handle plate modulation ... add a good VFO,
mixer, oscillator, buffer, driver ... hmmmm.

Wonder if those crazy CB guys made a 'lineer' like that in the past
that could be resurrected for legitimate Ham use.

Receive side is no problem.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html