Information on radios/amps with "windows"

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Thu Dec 20 23:02:07 EST 2007

Larry,

    I made the same request a while back and generally
the reply was that in Amateur Radio one is more likely
to acquire such gear modified from commercial surplus,
homebrew, or modified (window added).

    I am sure many Hams will be fascinated to read what
you discover - hopefully you get more leads on gear
than I did!

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html