[Boatanchors] After Christmas Sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 24 12:34:53 EST 2007

There should be a rubber-stamped notation on the
chassis.  Now the Mark IIIA and SX-101A will have the
VHF converter band and no 160 meters.  The other
versions will have 160 meters.

The SX-101A has a product detector whereas the other
verions do not.

Glen, K9STH

--- Bob Peters <rwpeters at SWBELL.NET> wrote:

Glen and Group...How do you tell which 101 you have???
Mine is not marked in any way Except SX101. I have
seen different so called Mark I mark III that also had
only SX101 Marked on them. I have never seen an
SX101A. Mine has 160 meters on it.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com