SX-101A

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 24 12:55:33 EST 2007

The SX-101A has "dial" provision to use a converter with an IF output of
30.5-34.5 MHz for 4 MHz of coverage. However, I would be more inclined to
get a 6 or 2 M converter that has a 28-30 MHz output and feed it into the
receiver on the 10 meter position. You only get 2 MHz of band coverage
for 6 M, 50 to 52 MHz is more then enough. Actually, if you could find a
converter that has a 14-18 MHz IF output, you could use the 20 M band
position and have lots of 6 M bandspread and just cover 50-50.4 MHz.

Pete, wa2cwa