SX-101A

Chris boatanchors at PEOPLEPC.COM
Mon Dec 24 14:55:48 EST 2007

I have a RME VHF-152 converter and wasn't sure if I would be able to use it on the SX-101A or not...I apologize for all the questions as I am not all that familiar with the VHF converters...Thank you to all for your help...Chris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris
  To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
  Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 8:48 AM
  Subject: SX-101A

  Hello and Happy Holidays

   I have a Hallicrafters SX-101A which is the 10-80M and Converter for 6-2m...My question is I am wanting to get a 6M converter to use with my 101A but not sure which one to get that will work with my 101A...I have seen the Ameco 6M & 2M converters for sale and so on but not so sure if they will work with my 101A...Can someone shed a little light on the subject as to which converter to get that will work for me. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all...Chris