WANT please: Globe King 500 Documentation

Les Zwiebel WB6ORZ wb6orz at PACBELL.NET
Sun Jul 8 16:43:46 EDT 2007

    Am beginning restoration of a Globe King 500C. I have a beautiful Operators Manual, but need the Kit version of it, with illustrations and a large folded sheet which pictures the layout for Parts Assembly. Kit Version for a 500 or 500B would also be helpful.
    The Owners manual I have, which is a beautiful Original, actually skips from Section 2 to Section 4. Section 3 is referenced as "Parts Mounting Procedure."
    Also, has anyone taken pictures and documented their restoration?
    Thanks in advance.
    Les