FS HAMMARLUND HQ-100 RX

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Wed Jul 25 10:22:28 EDT 2007

Morning fellow Anchorites
I came by a very clean (cosmetically) Hammar HQ-100 that I will not
spend the time going thru. The chassis will clean up ok. Rx powers up &
hears ??. But it needs going thru completely. Asking price $100. or
trade for ? plus shipping. I have few pics if you want to see it.
Cabinet is nice shape! No abuse on front panel.
73 es Dee