HW 22A parting out plans

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Fri Mar 2 11:17:22 EST 2007

I am going to be parting out an HW 22A.  It is missing the bandswitch, but everything else is present, including tubes.   Let me know what you might be interested in.
If you want the whole thing, let me know too.  Otherwise, piece by piece...

Cleaning out the shack and it's gotta go.  No time to restore it, although I believe that with replacement of the function switch, there's no reason it can't be made operational again...

Ray  WA7ITZ