Gentlemen, Start your engines - file comments now!

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Mar 25 08:31:04 EDT 2007

ARRL wants Pactor and Winlink robots to ruin our HF bands
for the CW and AM operators, and even for the more
considerate digital mode operators...

Just click here to file a comment:

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

Or get the FULL instructions here:
http://www.qrz.com/ib-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=3&t=150129
= = =

SAMPLE COMMENT:

Comment to the Ex-Parte revision to RM-11306

I am opposed to any change to Rule 97.221 that allows
automatically controlled digital stations to operate outside the
current sub-bands.

The proposed change would cause terribly bad interference as
has been demonstrated repeatedly by the operators of
Pactor / Winlink signals in the HF bands.