5881 Replacement for 6L6? - CORRECTION 6L6GB

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Sun Nov 18 18:58:44 EST 2007

The 5881 is said to be shorter and fatter but another
AF-68 owner says they fit fine and work well.

Will have to see about swapping some tubes for a pair
of 5881's and perhaps also a pair of 6L6GC's and see
which perform the best.

Anyone interested in some tube swappin'?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html