[Allied] One Man's Attempt To Save Morse Code

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Oct 9 13:31:55 EDT 2007

> I am in awe of anyone who can do over 20WPM but don't
> agree with the FCC or anyone else *mandating* CW over
> other equally interesting and valuable modes.

Doc, I know you didn't intend this to sound like it does.
It sounds like FCC or someone ius FORCING people to use CW.

I don't think they ever did that. Just made you pass a test, and
then you could burn your key, or give it away to someone else
who has better appreciation for the finer things than you do (grin!)