[FLBOATANCHORS] Re: [Allied] One Man's Attempt To Save Morse Code

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 10 18:40:11 EDT 2007

Aw com'on Doc... that is a feeble attempt to justify EVERYTHING.  I know
you as a very reasonable person and can not believe you said that.

CW has a special section of the band and one has to LEARN it to use it.
No one has to learn anything for FM but to push the mike and talk....
com'on.....

 Bob