Items for Sale: Hallicrafters, Johnson, Alpha

Michael Tortorella w2iy at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 13 12:05:25 EDT 2008

Greetings to the list, I'm offering a couple of items to help make room at
home:

(1)Hallicrafters HT-41 cabinet, front panel, and chassis, $50.  Most parts
removed.  Cabinet is straight, no major scratches, hinge is good, but could
use a repaint.  Front panel has one screw hole enlarged to 3/8" but
otherwise is in good shape.  Could be repurposed to house a homebrew amp.
Need to make room, must go, otherwise will send to recycling.  Pictures
available.

(2)Johnson Invader 200, possibly the nicest one I've ever seen, minor paint
blems on cabinet, front panel close to perfect, very clean inside.  Tubes
light up, no further testing (needs a new power cord, in any event I'd
replace the current 2-wire power cord with a 3-wire for safety).  $325,
pickup preferred but can ship or meet you within reasonable distance.
Pictures available.

(3)Alpha 76A amplifier, very clean inside and out, no problems amp.  Two
3CX800A7 in the final.  There is a 10 meter position on bandswitch but has
not been wired in.  Pictures available.  $1250.

Shipping extra on these items.  No trades, please, I need to make space!
Please reply to w2iyATverizon.net

Thank you for the BW and 73 to all,

Mike W2IY