Is there a "National AM Simplex Frequency on 2 Meters?

Greg Putrich gregp at N0QDS.ORG
Tue Jan 1 20:06:21 EST 2008

I don't know if there are any "official" ones these days for
AM, but I think that 144.400 might work. Also I think it varies by
area.  144.450 may work too, but I think that APRS on 144.49 might
be a bit bothersome.

   Greg
   N0QDS