[ Re: Atomic Clock]

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 21 21:25:52 EDT 2008

Several months ago my wife bought an "atomic clock" at WalMart for around $20.  It has remote temperature and inside temperature features.  This clock can DEFINITELY be set to UTC.  In fact, it can be set to any time zone.  The manual can be seen (and downloaded if desired) from

http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/6118it/manual.pdf

The clock was sold by Lacrosse Technology (located in Wisconsin) and is their model 6118it.  How to set the time zone is on page 3 of the manual and there is also provision for areas that do not go on DST.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com