Fw: (Collins) For Sale: 75A-4,KWS-1,312A-1 speaker

randy jan randyjan at CITLINK.NET
Mon Jul 21 21:17:48 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: randy jan
To: Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 12:49 PM
Subject: (Collins) For Sale: 75A-4,KWS-1,312A-1 speaker

Gentleman,
I'm offering for sale my Gold dust Twins,and a Beautiful 312A-1 speaker,The 75A-4 is a late model serial number,all recapped and the 3KC Dave curry Mech. filter,aliened in the last year,a 9 1/2 on a CCA scale.the KWS-1 is Howard mills restored ,Its a perfect piece,brand new 4X250B "s.knobs perfect NOTHING WRONG,No issues,Power supply is another Howard mills restore,its a 9 out of a 10.
Theres a wheeled dolly made by Howard Mills for the power supply.Custom felt covers for the whole set.all cables and the proper relay that went with this unit which I found new,this is a plug and play unit, who ever ends up with this doll will not be let down.Theres a lot more that I can't think of right now so please call for more details.So if your in the market for something beautiful and plays just as good as it looks this is the one.7500.00 WILL SHIP at buyers expense and packing a little extra,I don't want to brag about my packing but its the best I'm told.any question call me at 928-680-7951,lots of pics on request.
Please serious only please,will not separate,there a pic of this set On QRZ at my call K7JRW.
                                                                                                                         Randy Ward K7JRW
                                                                                                                         randyjan at citlink.net
PS. I'm also going to sell one of my S line sets.a 32s-3,75s-3c,516f-2,if somebody is interested please let me know,I will separate,I can take pics and send,this a plug and play set also,user quality a 8 1/2 out of a 10,no dents no holes ever,plays like a dream.No I'm not selling all of my Collins gear,just selling toys to get toys(my boss says so)