SX-101 MK3

Eric Lawson elawson at INFICAD.COM
Sat Mar 8 20:55:00 EST 2008

You'll be able to guess what happened when I ask the following.....

Can anyone tell me the size of the ball bearing that resides between the
SX-101's tuning cap. and the gear that drives the tuning cap?

My hunch is that the bearing is either 5/32 or 3/16 inch in diameter, but
I'm not sure... If no one knows I'll get an assortment of bearings, figure
it out and report back.

We got a new dog [2 year old pound puppy] and, at the wrong moment, she
decided she wanted some attention.

Eric