DX100B

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Sun Mar 16 19:12:03 EDT 2008

    This is an interesting comment. And the question should be how drifty.
In comparison to todays rigs all tube rigs would be drifty.
Basically all new solid state production rigs are crystal controlled.
One time we would not be so concerned about a few hundred Hertz drift but
today the younger hams would comment on your drifting signal.

73
Bill wa4lav