by the way

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Thu May 1 18:34:15 EDT 2008

by the way... please don't take my last message "seriously".  Try to
read it in a frame of mind of, "not all of us have horror stories to
share in shipping".  And, that when we read the emails...... and read
the emails,...... then wonder if maybe we just oughta put the dadgum
piece of gear in our car and drive it there.... :-)     anyone would
have to just say, "looks like I'll just have to take my chances"....

It can become a dilemma .....if we let it.   HI>>>>HI>>>> HI>>>>    Bob