by the way

Ron Lawrence W4RON W4RON at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Thu May 1 19:07:37 EDT 2008

I understand completely, when I bought my Clough-Brengle model 87
transmitter it was in Pittsburg. I seriously considered just renting a car
and driving up there to pick it up. The seller assured me that he could
pack it so that it wouldn't be damaged, I finally gave in and let him ship
it, via FedX. It was so well packed I believe the driver could have tossed
it out the door without stopping.
Thanks Don...

73, Ron W4RON