Gonset Communicator II power supply

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Thu Apr 29 21:39:13 EDT 2010

Hi Emil,
	Yes, that's what I'd use if I had them.  Like you say, the 6 vs. 12v
makes no difference on the HV side, and the specs will give you very
close to what was there originally.  There'd be no problems going a bit
higher in capacitance, particularly on the output side of the supply.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info