FS RE Collins 312B-5 VFO/Lowered Price

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Wed Nov 17 14:14:52 EST 2010

I  have a late RE Collins 312B-5 VFO for sale. It is almost in CCA EXCELLENT condition. There are some small scratches(not through the paint) on the top of the cabinet next to the Trim Ring. Otherwise great condition.  Works Great. Comes with original manual and the correct hookup cables. Pictures available. Price is $795 plus shipping. I also have  my AS NEW Icom IC-7800 for sale. It has less that 100 hours on it. Price is $7450. Less if you pick it up. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, CCA # 307.